We're Turning 1!
We saw our first patients at Penz Dental Care on September 13, 2016 and our grand opening was shortly after (see posts here). As we celebrate our one-year anniversary, we’d like to take a moment to reflect on the past year and thank those who have been along for the ride.
- Reconnecting with past patients.
- Meeting patients who are new to Rochester. We love welcoming them to the community and sharing our enthusiasm for the city. In general, our tips include fine culinary advice such as dining at Nupa, John Hardy’s BBQ, Mr. Pizza South, and of course Flapdoodles (not paid advertising, just Dr. Penz's favorites!).
- Welcoming family and friends to the clinic from near and far.
First Year in Pictures
Find us on Instagram @PenzDentalCare
A Vision Becomes Reality
It's fulfilling to experience a vision as it becomes reality. Our dream for this practice was clear and the details that came together to create it were many, but there’s no way we could have done it without the people involved. Our mission is: “To build relationships with our patients and community through quality dentistry.” We are indebted to you for your support.
Thank You for Your Support!
- THANK YOU to our friends and family for becoming patients, helping us get the office ready, giving us advice, watching our kids so we could build this practice (shout-out to you, grandparents!), and being there for us in general. You guys rock.
- THANK YOU to the Penz Dental Care staff for sharing our mission, jumping enthusiastically on-board, and treating our patients with the utmost care and respect. You are the most dedicated and positive group of people. We are proud of the work you do every day.
- Most of all, THANK YOU to our patients. This dream wouldn’t be a reality without you. We’re honored that you entrust us with your dental health care and grateful that you keep sending your family, friends, and coworkers to us. Your support means the world.
We look forward to serving this community for many years to come. We promise to continue to provide dental care that's high quality, honest, and puts the needs of the patient first. Onto year #2!
-Dr. Penz and Kate